Maximizing Return on Your Investment
When successfully executed, renovations offer excellent return on investment. Upscale bathroom additions can return 90 percent upon resale of your home. Kitchen renovations offer up to 80 percent returns. Master suites and window replacements typically offer investment returns above 75 percent.
To maximize returns on your renovation investment, follow these two simple guidelines.
- Always incorporate quality in your project, which includes quality materials that support your design and quality construction that is built to last.
- Always proceed as thoroughly as possible to ensure your home has a coherent, high-quality style. For example, it’s better to install all new cabinetry in a kitchen rather than mix and match with old and new cabinet styles and materials.
We work hard to minimize disruptions during the renovation process. However, renovation work begins at approximately 8 a.m. and continues until 4:30 p.m. each workday, meaning there will be some overlap between your daily schedule and ours. Here are a few tips to help you prepare for your renovation project.
- Keep your car to the side of your driveway. Deliveries are often made first thing in the morning.
- Anticipate sharing the common spaces of your home. Also expect to see people walking around the exterior of your home.
- For your safety and the safety of your family, avoid work zones after hours. While we work hard to contain and clean the workspace, it remains a workspace.
- If you are at home during the day, noise may become a factor. If possible, work away from home or plan an outing during work hours. We will schedule our daily tasks to accommodate your family’s schedule as best we can.